Online auctions at Van Looy & Van Looy in brief:
Nothing changes for you:
1. if you are a telephone bidder
2. if you are a written bidder
3. if you bid by letter
4. if you bid via the website
As a floor bidder, there are some changes:
1. the government has decided that you cannot come, so unfortunately you cannot attend the auction.
2. you cannot pick the lots during the auction, there will be separate pickup days for this.
You can still pay later, if you have received the invoice for your purchases from Annie or Hugo and have been able to check it!
if you don't want to or can't make the trip...
if you really want a lot...
if you hesitate between several lots...
If you want to spend an afternoon collecting stamps with the possibility of getting a good deal...
...then the new Van Looy auction system is the ideal solution for you!
Click here to register for the online live auction.
Here you can find how to register at Philasearch
Click here for frequently asked questions and answers
Do you still have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us on 03/232 22 05 or firstname.lastname@example.org